IBS and Fibro Related??

I'm going to try fasting over the next few days and see if it helps. IBS and Fibromyalgia is a frustrating combination as I found out after a sandwich this afternoon šŸ¤¦
Could be gluten intolerance.iā€™m the same,eat a sandwich an hour later stomach cramps and for some reason i get a banging headache.the list could go on.i canā€™t eat spicy food.u just think what the hell can I have.even milk on cereals upsets mešŸ˜©

Yes I have heard they are related. In fact I have both and was told by my doctor that they probably are.
Just FYI:
There is no scientific evidence that they are actually related. Some people have both, others don't. People with fibromyalgia often have several other health problems as well.

Just FYI:
There is no scientific evidence that they are actually related. Some people have both, others don't. People with fibromyalgia often have several other health problems as well.
Iā€™ve had fybro for 25 years and a plasterer.iā€™ve always suffered with food problems.had the camera down the throat.i had no health problems.i was rendering houses on my own.think about that one.its part of fybro and Iā€™ve been through everything and took everything!!!

Back