Animals and guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's hope they're as good as yours JayCS!!
That calls for "an Auriel" *: have a cookie, ehm 🍄 toadstool!

My dictionary ("leo") says a German "Fliegenpilz" (pic above) is a "fly agaric" and they argue that a toadstool can be many kinds of "umbrella-shaped fungus which is not known to be a mushroom".
No wonder I'm so confused having to explore language all the time!! 🤪

* "an Auriel" - here that'd mean 'a gesture or action typical for that person', in case that's not international.
(We use it for the action of one of our table tennis mates when he gets annoyed and smashes the ball sky-high.)

If we continue mushrooms too much, will that be moved to a separate thread too? 🙃

A hoodie, where at Burning Man after all... Don't think anyone where's a cardie there... 🧐
Weird how I keep finding new posts, like this. When I click on the bell all alerts are gone. And now I'm writing on a page 3 altho I've just writted it, but whilst editing I see there's a page 4, where the heck has that appeared from and who dunnit?
Oh: Wears a cardie... 🙃 Oh no, we're at Burning Man. What's happening, what's happening, everything's going wonky...!

Hahaha!!! the cat has stoppd knitting to stare at me as I'm laughing so much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She thinks I'm the crazy one 😂😍
Ah, looking back I think I oversaw this, but now I've sleuthed out another reason for getting confused where / we're / wear we are / were: If I reply with quote it takes me to the bottom of that page (in this case again page 3), once I finalize the reply it will be taken to the end (praps not immediately?) .... edit: No, not immediately, I'm still on page 3, and now the toadstooled software is asking me if I want to view the new posts....

A hoodie, where at Burning Man after all... Don't think anyone where's a cardie there... 🧐
Weird how I keep finding new posts, like this. When I click on the bell all alerts are gone. And now I'm writing on a page 3 altho I've just writted it, but whilst editing I see there's a page 4, where the heck has that appeared from and who dunnit?
Oh: Wears a cardie... 🙃 Oh no, we're at Burning Man. What's happening, what's happening, everything's going wonky...!
There are worse things than being with us! We are a trip (American phrase, maybe international, not sure) No mushrooms required 😂. Take a ride on the magic carpet.

And I do believe it gets cold there at night. Just put the cardie on already - it's a prerequisite for human libraries :)

perhaps I could hustle you into believing I was 😂 actually
Warm-hearted writer, with cold reading abilities...?
you shouldn't have dyed your hair after the mushrooms. Don't look in the mirror. It's crazy orange
Actually that would be the 2nd time.... peroxide deliberately only left on for half the time... 🤪

Last edited:
Actually that would be the 2nd time.... peroxide deliberately only left on for half the time... 🤪
Oooohhh no. We could have been twins then. I tried going back to blond from black. Universe said, "hold on, wait a minute, I wanna rock orange right now.". But the most interesting accident was later when I went black again but used henna. Headed back towards blonde. $120 later, my hair was teal. I should have gone ahead and gotten all the piercings I wanted 😂

There are worse things than being with us! We are a trip (American phrase, maybe international, not sure) No mushrooms required 😂. Take a ride on the magic carpet.

And I do believe it gets cold there at night. Just put the cardie on already - it's a prerequisite for human libraries :)
We are a trip? Nope, gotta look it up: urban dictionary. Yep, that fits.
My wife just came in, not sure if I'm up yet or not. Tried to help me get up, but my left foot and my whole right leg wasn't up to it yet. That gave me a "Lachflash" = fit of laughter that lasted 2 or 3 minutes. Probably not just how "funny" this condition is, but also pent up from all these emojis that represent but don't let it out. Time for table tennis, my mate will like my wife be wondering about what mushrooms and whether they can have some too..

Warm-hearted writer, with cold reading abilities...?
If you say so 😆

The cardie isn't really for you - it's so everyone knows to come to you for answers boogle doesn't know lol

You are brave-orange can really go sideways. It is not an easy color to manage (at least for me). I "lucked out" cuz it was a good shade...couldn't believe there was an orange I could pull off but it happened. Never to be repeated again lol. I do want to try a periwinkle blue or pink champagne color...too chicken though lol

it's so everyone knows to come to you for answers boogle doesn't know lol
A rocker wolf in nerd's sheep's clothing?
You are brave-orange can really go sideways. It is not an easy color to manage (at least for me). I "lucked out" cuz it was a good shade...couldn't believe there was an orange I could pull off but it happened. Never to be repeated again lol. I do want to try a periwinkle blue or pink champagne color...too chicken though lol
Probably worse for a woman than a bloke - we're embarrassing by nature, not much difference. But I guess I was lucky too, it got to be a nice deep orange and fairly evenly. "Of course" no pink for me - I'm embarrassingly binary that way. but Periwinkle blue: That was actually my plan too, deep blue - twins?! Not chicken, more job, and even more going fully organic, and couldn't find any blue henna :cool: .

Someone’s having a quirky tea party! I’m there 🏃‍♀️ 100% you won’t keep me from a weird Alice in wonderland t.p 🥳 ♠️ 💜

Last edited:
Someone mentioned my name, someone wants a toadstool eh voila ✨✨✨ > toadstool 🍄 but the fairy who owns it is asking can she have it back by 3pm cos her fibro legs are playing up
😉 👍🏻

Boogle 🤣 ooh periwinkle and pink champagne sounds nice 👩🏻‍🎤👨🏻‍🎤💜

Okay, so...

Guinea pigs
A cat that knits (and is over-run with orders)
Rabbits
Octopodes
Very suspicious mushrooms
Orange hair
...and a highly attended tea party

Yeah...we're all perfectly normal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cool:

Hahaha!!! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back