How are you today?

I'm wearing a huge smile that's how good I am right now @Auriel. If I shake my iPad some of that glorious flowery glitter effect ( or as I perfectly to call it Fairy Dust ) will get in all my nooks and crannies!! ❤🦄🌞💖

After a totally ( insert rude word of your choice here) week you have given me a smile. Thanks my lovely.

I struggle with why anyone is cruel enough to pretend to be ill. It makes a mockery of those who are genuinely struggling and Can make others feel suspicious of us, particularly with the many ' invisible ' conditions and yes, the fluctuating nature of symptoms so it's hard to accept we can be okayish one day/hour then almost bed ridden other times.

@Badger hope tomorrow is a better day head wise. Fortunately I rarely suffer headaches or migraines now. Is it a fibro thing, or just from over doing it? Or Birthday ( about now?? ) drink or ten? Whatever the cause, I wish you well. Head pain is a horrible thing.

drink or ten
I enjoyed a cooked breakfast, an evening birthday drink and felt it the next day 😉. Since my last neck injury in 08 there's always a lower level tension headache. It can easily flare into a sharp / dull headache or even a migraine. The sharpness has tailed off a bit at the moment at least. Fortunately I can still enjoy movies or music with a lower level headache.

Ha! Called it @Badger - belated Birthday Greetings.

I kind of miss alcohol, but it really aggregates the hiatus hernia and it's just not worth the effects. Chocolate Oat milk is As daring as I get these days😂
I hadn't really noticed I no longer seem to get headaches, tension tends to affect my neck and shoulders more that can often be eased with targeted exercises. Just wish everything else was as easy to eliminate...

Hi, I just come back from church (about an hour ago) and wondered if anyone wants their name put down for the spiritual healing circle on the Monday's (I used to go to a ordinary Christian one but i didn't like how staunch and anti Lgbtq+a our pastor was and didnt like a few thing's he said,) I'm pro lgbtqa (I'm not any of them though).The one I'm in now is wider open on the spiritual front (I'm much happier there) the speaker said I have butterflies in my aura signifying new starts (definatly could do with one ) Ok, blessings everyone , (let me know and I'll put your name in the book)
🐬 🐻🐷

Hey@Auriel 🦄💖💫
They say I am atm please include my name. I used to go to a Spiritualist church many moons away, the only church I have every felt comfortable in from an ' inner ' point of view ( I adore the architectural side of many more traditional churches ). For me, a spiritual place of healing seems more about togetherness as a group.
But I do admire those who have total Faith, and respect a person's individual beliefs. I think in short, I just believe in kindness and positive thoughts! Thanks for caring for us all. 😘

Hi @SBee , sure, I'll put you (and harpy's) name down, I'm so much more comfortable in this one (I felt like I was lying to myself in the last traditional one, and though the people were nice and all connected to the divine I needed more open,) 😙💓🌹

Nice that you found a church community that is open-minded, @Auriel . Be nice to have such a community, I think. I don't believe in anything that any church teaches or espouses, so none of them would work for me. :)

Ok harpy, if you want to talk about anything (or pm) you can, it's just i noticed it had been a while since you'd been on 💛🤗💐

Hi
Ok harpy, if you want to talk about anything (or pm) you can, it's just i noticed it had been a while since you'd been on 💛🤗💐
Auriel, yeh I been struggling . This flare is horrendous. I get so caught up thinking if it’s my fibro or poly?
The headaches are doing me in, just had a blood test to check my inflammation markers and a MRI to see if there’s something out of the ordinary causing them.
Thanks so much for caring. 😘

Back