How are you today?

Hope we get to see some one day 💛 do let us know how you get on when you get e.n.t appointment (you're doing really well considering missneverwell) 👍🏻💖🤗
Thanks so much! Here's two I just edited. Photography is what keeps me going.

Attachments

• 14-February-2024_2335 (002).jpg
    14-February-2024_2335 (002).jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 14-February-2024_2337 (002).jpg
    14-February-2024_2337 (002).jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 35
Very nice, looks like a good place for a walk.
Thanks, Badger! It is down by the lake (Lake Ontario) in Oakville, which is just West of Toronto. There is a large trail system where I live, but there's a price to pay for that - you can't access any goods/services without a trip in a car/bus.

I found this, I thought it was cute (I was looking for vegan clothing, ( I saw a girl today with a short but very nice leather jacket on and in my search I found this) cute koala vegan hot water-bottle (I thought it'd be nice to show our little Aussies, or anyone who likes koalas)
Screenshot_20240215_231909_Chrome.jpg

Can anyone brainy help with this?, (I was feeling tired last few days I had blood test and it said my prolactine was 622) how do I make them back to normal? (I know "certain" things might’ve caused me stress last few weeks but to make changes in my blood's 🤯 Thanks anyone 💙

prolactine was 622) how do I make them back to normal? (I know "certain" things might’ve caused me stress
Not stress, Auriel, so no worry about worrying necessary! 👐

A possible detectable cause needs to be excluded by docs.
If no cause can be found and you have hardly any sometimes 😄 symptoms, you might not have to do anything about it (but I'd always try.)

If you are taking a med that is decreasing dopamine, then an alternative to that would be needed, and it'd be gone quick.

Non-mainstream apart from that I'd try more supps that increase dopamine - healthline's 12 suggestions don't sound too convincing, on my list I for instance have B9, glutamine, rhodiola, theanine, mucuna pruriens, myo-inositol, taurine. None more than promising, but at least little risk.
L-dopa / Levodopa (for Parkinson and RLS) would be a med that as the name says increase dopamine, I didn't tolerate it well.

That's the theoretical side, praps someone can help with real experience?

Last edited:
I've stopped taking thing's that affect domamine a while ago (they were having an opposite effect) I take b vitamins (sometimes) they're the only things on that list I take, what conditions raise prolacin (I'm scared of cushings and brain tumors so I hope it's not those.) 🙏🏻

what conditions raise prolacin
Worst/only case is just a benign (= noncancerous) tumor, chance of that'd only be 30 per 100,000 though.

Like my spinal one (we all hope, no way of knowing for sure). Which reminds me, I should be getting it checked again soon.

Not possible, tho, I can hardly move since a dentist treatment 10 days ago.
And as soon as I'm better I need another. And then a 3rd, so 2 months, I'm reckoning with, happy if less.

Funny, I can still feel the 30% LD N energy etc., so that accelerator often let's me "run" downstairs, but the brakes from that trigger make the way up take 10x as long as down.
And often nauseous, white lips, sometimes no longer sensing where 'up' is, sometimes dizzy...

First 2 days were OK, could play TT for 15', then slid down the next few days, as so often. Does remind of the way post exertional malaise in ME/CFS can start up to 2 days later. Whilst mine starts during the exertion. But in this case I hardly exerted myself, slightly tense, no pain... :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure the anaesthetic was the trigger, cos similar treatments without anaesthetic recently were much less of a problem, esp. since LD N. So I'll be discussing that with the dentist, who did say he now uses one that's better for people with histamine intolerance. Got an alternative list for MCAS for him now. But the next 2 treatments'll be without anaesthesia anyway.

Last edited:
Back