Animals and guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to love the 80's music 😍 Those were the days I could name all the bands in the charts :geek: 🤣

always loved True Colours, I think the lyrics are beautiful. 🥰
they ARE! listen up artists: we want more quality lyrics. Dont want to hear about all the lust stuff. we heard you loud and clear. lets go back to the 80's when lyrics werent all about who wants to bump whose uglies 😂 jaycs, thats a new term to you, right? 😂
Can I request Cindy Lauper to be played at theTea Party as we all come down from this madness?🤣🤣😘
I second that

Same... Makes me feel like finding all I missed: 1983: Witness, 1989: Kindred Spirit, I've found all later albums to be very undersold pearls. Sally's Pigeons is another haunting(?) track. Real music, nothing seemingly bubblegum, but her voice and (even maturer) attitude, then Blues and Country albums

Training every night: Tonight I won the game - 7 "barrels" tried, but not one got me, 9h20 of sleep...! Donkey Kong smashed his head in and I got my princess. Jumped the first 2 barrels of today too.
okay, i am sometimes a little slow (sometimes?) so I am womderimg i you are actually talking about playing donkey kong 😅

this party is on 😜
almost gaslighting myself
(How have I managed to cut off whose who's hooz whose quote that was ⁉️ 🧐 Ah, now it's appeared again...)
Of course it's on! The only one and ever truly gaslighted party...
Gaslighting ourselves is allowed and occasionally very helpful for comfort and beaming around.
bump whose uglies
Hmm, I was slightly off target... I was starting to get uptight about exactly the misogyny that it seemed to reflect. And still trying to figure out who or what the uglies are or originally were I think I've found out that it reflects not misogyny, but just that we don't want to hear about it, thank you very much... But yes: at least one trophy for you!
Dont want to hear about all the lust stuff
Whoops, either telepathy (you might claim, cold reading me)
or I remembered you saying it and me selecting the quote....
back to the 80's when lyrics werent all about
Before spending most of today listening to Cyndi, I had an ol' blues 2CD, and about 10 ol' men had this ol' topic too. Meaning not that "all this modern bush stuff is a blasphemy to the Lord", but I've always found there's good and there's bad music and lyrics, People Are People and some will always get on awfully but we will always fight for decency, even if it's off beat...
okay, i am sometimes a little slow (sometimes?) so I am womderimg i you are actually talking about playing donkey kong
I see my attempts at allegory are bewildering my audience.... 🤪 🙃 Maybe I should stop before I start...!
all quirky? ive been told I am for a long long while lol
I think when I was born my parents looked at me and then each other and said... 'quirky' 🧐 🤪
They needed decades to get used to it.... So yes, fully agreed!

And still trying to figure out who or what the uglies are or originally were I think I've found out that it reflects not misogyny, but just that we don't want to hear about it, thank you very much...
well, now I feel sort of bad cuz you dont know the expression so I have to uncloak it...its an expression regarding private activities (without regard to gender). boy i sure gope that clarifies things lol
Whoops, either telepathy (you might claim, cold reading me)
or I remembered you saying it and me selecting the quote...
your brain is like a supercomputer - youve got lots of RAM, running multiple apps, and I am like a commodore 64 reading one line of code at a time. then crashing cuz i got computer cramps🤪🥵
but I've always found there's good and there's bad music and lyrics, People Are People and some will always get on awfully but we will always fight for decency, even if it's off beat...
i wish i grew up in the 80's when people talked about deep love. alas i got to grow up jn the 90's and sing about how important chronic and gold necklaces are and suicide lol booooooo to the mainstream 90s music!
I see my attempts at allegory are bewildering my audience.... 🤪 🙃 Maybe I should stop before I start...!
sometimes i get it, sometimes i dont. just imagine im the kid you throw wiffle balls to and dont expect much 😂
I think when I was born my parents looked at me and then each other and said... 'quirky' 🧐 🤪
They needed decades to get used to it.... So yes, fully agreed!
yeah, why does it take so long for people to figure us out? do they think its an act???! 10 years later and my husband realized I am the real life lucille ball and nkw he thinks/jokes i am on the spectrum! im just quirky, okay?

well, now I feel sort of bad cuz you dont know the expression so I have to uncloak it...its an expression regarding private activities (without regard to gender). boy i sure gope that clarifies things lol

your brain is like a supercomputer - youve got lots of RAM, running multiple apps, and I am like a commodore 64 reading one line of code at a time. then crashing cuz i got computer cramps🤪🥵

i wish i grew up in the 80's when people talked about deep love. alas i got to grow up jn the 90's and sing about how important chronic and gold necklaces are and suicide lol booooooo to the mainstream 90s music!

sometimes i get it, sometimes i dont. just imagine im the kid you throw wiffle balls to and dont expect much 😂

yeah, why does it take so long for people to figure us out? do they think its an act???! 10 years later and my husband realized I am the real life lucille ball and nkw he thinks/jokes i am on the spectrum! im just quirky, okay?
@JayCS Oh, and was it your hair that screamed quirky or...?

7 "barrels" tried, but not one got me, 9h20 of sleep...! Donkey Kong smashed his head in and I got my princess. Jumped the first 2 barrels of today too.
OK, just in case @sweetkamie20: the 7 barrels were waking up 7x, but managing to "jump" = get back to sleep quick. The barrels in the daytime were pains that I got, but could "jump over" = get down. The day went on as it started - at least seven of those kinds of barrels altogether... (Seven barrels make it praps sound like Josef's dreams of plenty and famine....?)

Last edited:
I thought I was waking up next to Alice...turned over to see Donkey Kong glaring at me 🤪 😂🤣

Sorry for embarrassing you - I did get the bump bit, so no need to expand on that...! Might've got you into doing what you were protesting about tho... Problem is my meta-app immediately instructed my etymology app to sort out its origin and my ethics app to sort out the exact flavour of it... whizzzz...
Maybe I'm super-Q. in that I found the undercurrents of every decade brilliant, starting in the 1500s & ending in the future, but I agree some of the mainstream was good in the 1980s too. ;-)
Lemme see, my 1990s-anti-nostalgia-app especially recommends (4 Non Blondes,) Republica, Stone Temple Pilots (, Ten Sharp) & XC-NN, as well as good artists continuing from the 70s and 80s. Grunge & Dance, esp. from Underground Techno to Drum'n'Bass were life-changers for Q. me very personally....
My wife thinks I have ADHD, and I wouldn't say she's joking about it, so in the widest sense: also on the spectrum. But aren't "we" all...? I've also always been allergic to people pigeon-holing me. So I haven't got a star sign - only person on earth maybe...? QQ.

OK, just in case @sweetkamie20: the 7 barrels were waking up 7x, but managing to "jump" = get back to sleep quick. The barrels in the daytime were pains that I got, but could "jump over" = get down. The day went on as it started - at least seven of those kinds of barrels altogether... (Seven barrels make it praps sound like Josef's dreams of plenty and famine....?)
Oooohhhhh gotcha! yup, might need translation services in the futyre 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back