Memes: A Touch of Humor for Us Fibromites

1660849969857.png

"Saves money in amusement parks": Hmm, the few times I've been in anything outside the little kids' dept. I was feeling shaky and sick for hours afterwards.... A car trip is to me what a roller coaster is to others...
Do you get so very poorly in car rides jaycs?, jemima taught me ginger, ginger helps 👍🏻

I was talking to someone a few weeks ago on the phone, they needed my postcode, couldn't for the life of me remember it! I had to go around the house to find a letter to tell them what it was! BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS AND 8 MONTHS! (It's just mad innit?)🙄

Last edited:
I was talking so someone a few weeks ago on the phone, they needed my postcode, couldn't for the life of me remember it! I had to go around the house to find a letter to tell them what it was! BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS AND 8 MONTHS! (It's just mad innit?)🙄

Only 3 yrs 8 mos??
Imagine forgetting it after more than 20 yrs in one place, lol!
what is crazy is that i can remember silly things like my drivers license number, but phone numbers, not so much..

Only 3 yrs 8 mos??
Imagine forgetting it after more than 20 yrs in one place, lol!
what is crazy is that i can remember silly things like my drivers license number, but phone numbers, not so much..
I could very easily forget it after 20 years , I'll be 20 years older + my brain blanks will be more regular, it's like your mind just goes blank! (Is this a common theme with fibro I wonder) 🤔

Hehe... is this more straightforward to understand than the riddle I'm making out of it? 🧐
Best I continue my thoughts on it on the "understand" thread... 🙃 ..... here.
Now i see what you were saying. I need to update it but it's a little late to delete so, for those that this is confusing to, FIBRO MANAGEMENT is referring to things like activities, supplements, medications.

FIBRO MANAGEMENT is referring to things like activities, supplements, medications.
Yeah, I'm starting to get my head round the term, I guess it can mean two things *, and my head's got stuck on the wrong one of them, maybe a language problem too.
* something like "quality" and "quantity", but that's not it either.
Great riddle for me to learn on! :cool:
And cllleeeever idea... :-)

The early stages of denial 😂
In my case the denial wasn't on my side, it was my first PTs recommending me to do neck and back classes.
The others weren't 20yo, they were 70yo. If I did more than 25% of what they did, I cried for pain (= '7').
One of my early lessons in pacing, listening to myself, not others, and being embarrassing with chuzpe.
So this illustration is so true it's always been a favourite of mine.
I also can't have water, cos it runs straight thru, makes me rust - almond milk is my "oil".
(And lots of olive, canola and more concentrated microalgae oil for omega 3, not omega 6.)

One of my early lessons in pacing, listening to myself, not others, and being embarrassing with chuzpe
chutzpah is an asset isn’t it? 😅. It’s served me well over the years lol. It took me awhile to listen to my body/myself. Should have started there. You sound like you have more chutzpah than I did and I had my fair share!

Back