How are you today?

Good for you that sounds interesting, hopefully it will help in future. The temps dropped more now the wind is up here on the Welsh North Coast. It is hard to imagine anyone surviving on the streets, quite chilly and uncomfortable in the house. Atb 👍

Yep 💯, the council usually give them the cheapest b and bs to live in until permanent accommodation, Some have churches to sleep in at night (but they have to be outside for the day) I wouldn't last NO CHANCE (it's bad enough in the house) shall we emigrate badger? (Wales is too cold 😄) 🌞

I've found the waking up app (Sam Harris) helpful. He has a background in neuroscience and philosophy. There are guest teachers from different backgrounds such as psychology, philosophy and cognitive behavioral therapy.

I can see why people emigrate to the likes of Spain now 😉

I have been to Wales, spent some time there years ago. I really loved the country, the incredible rugged and wild beauty of the coast, loved also the villages, the people.
But I always knew I couldn't live there.......and that was long before fibromyalgia came into my life. Just not a climate I could ever learn to appreciate, even in such a magnificent countryside. I need the sun, and it's too scarce there.

Cold and wet are deadly for me these days....I feel like the Tin Man when he was rusted, and pain increases exponentially.
hence: I live in a desert. Dry, warm, much better for me.

Hmm, I was cold tolerant more than heat tolerant before fibro, and loved all kinds of wind, like German North Sea coast / islands.
Well actually I love all weather, still, even if it hurts and nauseates me, from exciting thunderstorms or hail, white blankets of snow dampening noises, lovely refreshing rain making green pastures sparkle (like Wales and Ireland, been to both), warm summer rain, racing clouds, the wonderful powerful brightening sun and heat, what nature makes of the weather ("everything" needing rain and sun, cold and sun).
When my first pain flares came in island winds making me cry, building up to an hour standing at 17°C causing pain, I was disappointed and started staying indoors most of the time.
Then I discovered tuning in to the circadian rhythm and the relief of fresh air last spring and learnt to manage all kinds of weather using clothes, hot water bottle, sun and rain shades, worst was the sun nauseating me in May, but got even used to that, protecting and hardening myself.

Yes sunkacola , wales isn't a good place for fibro's, it's scenic, (some places are pretty, nice beaches porthcawl the Gower/mumbles in swanses, brecon is nice pretty too!) but it's not a good place for fibro's 💯💧😰

I've just subscribed to my 1st ever german youtube channel 🥘 🥮
Wow, that's more than me 😊 (cos I don't "subscribe" to youtube/g👀gle stuff... )
Now I'm curious 🕵️‍♂️ - Liebscher & Bracht physio videos are pretty good, altho I don't like his style.
Hmm, if I ever subscribed to any channel, what would it be? 🤔

Mine's gesund und schnell, I'm subscribed to loads (but only got the black bell on some) they make naughty looking cakes 🤤

I subscribed to a playlist on YouTube of meditations for pain by vidyamala burch. Will give them a try over the weekend, desperate for relief lately but I know it's not something you can force. Overwise it's been handy for movie news, music videos and sports highlights. A channel called 'The 'beauty of' has some fantastic movie/show reels put to music.

Back