How are you today?

Ok today i feel like I've been persistently kicked in the lower back by a toddler wearing steel toe caps, upside I just bought myself a nice new winter ready jumper and 2 wooly hats 😁
20231029_160922.jpg

Last edited:
I'm dreading the winter here although some will have it worse than us on the North Wales coast. Fibro in cold weather has felt worse over the last few years. Kept myself occupied in the chilly Halloween evenings with some good horror movies 🎃

Love your movie choice! A dear friend of mine lives far away, however we have been having B horror movie watching parties together laughing almost the entire time.

Regarding the cold and fibro pain, yes it makes mine much worse. I moved to a warmer climate. It still gets cold to me a very very short time in winter. I tell my husband "I'm tropical" now and may need to be a snow bird a few weeks out of the year 🤣

Warm climates are good for someone who has chronic pain.
B "horror" movies are great. I especially love the films made in the 50s and 60s, with giant ants or aliens or living rocks other strange things that come along and must be fought. They are so funny, and not the least bit horrifying or scary.

B "horror" movies are great.
Oh my goodness yes. So cheesy and predictable and just plain awful acting and set budget.

We watched a new release this year about a killer sloth. Now my quick whit side (inside brain thought) just now.... wow a serial killer sloth. This is a serial killer my fibromyalgia self could get away from because it's so slow 🤣

Oh no I love sloths! (I want hug and kiss them like teddy bears) I couldn't cope with seeing a killer one! (Can't imagine it'd move very fast though, so you'd have a fair chance of escaping?)
🦥 🩷

Back