Not open for further replies.

TWEEDLES

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2023
Country
CA
I've been part of this forum for awhile but have only said something once. I am so discouraged right now. In pain and tired. Cant walk properly. I'm still not really comfy know how to post and where to post so some help there would be great. I was diagnosed on April 27th, the same day I was in a car accident and both cars were totalled. I sustained a lower back injury and impinged shoulder and with all the fibro pain...its hard. I know this should be in the vent section but I don't know how to get there.

I'm still not really comfy know how to post and where to post so some help there would be great. ... I know this should be in the vent section but I don't know how to get there.
Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad!

You don't ever need to feel uncomfy about where you post, the moderators don't mind. And if you add that you're 'just venting' you shouldn't get unsolicited advice.
So you can just continue right in your thread here, no problem at all.

However to get to the vent section, you can click here,
alternatively on the main "forums" button up left, "moan, complain and vent" is at #6.

Last edited:
Speaking up as a moderator......don't worry about posting in the right section. We are not hardcore about that. And if you need any kind of assistance, just ask in any forum and someone helpful (like @JayCS ) will respond with help.

I appreciate your answer. I'll do that and try to navigate my way around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back