fibrofog

Time for a new random question, I've noticed the past few weeks my concentration has been diminishing a lot, (for reference I'm a student, with no trouble focusing usually, at least not days in a row) and also it seems as if my short term memory is playing games w me sometimes, not on class stuff but rather everyday things.
Looked it up and apparently it's called fibrofog ? I'm guessing the everyday tiredness is probably a factor and the random pain that pops when I work as well don't help w concentrating, but I was wondering if some people here had the same, and how you're dealing with it ?
Hello, sorry to hear you have fog, my answer is dont deal just get rid of it using this......... I was advised to take ZEOLITE powder for FMS, 1 heaped spoonful 3x per day pure as you can get, and be sure it says on the label its been cleaned from other impurities for best results. I have had Fog for 8 years of the 11yrs I have had this horrible syndrome. I took this as advised, my fog was gone when I woke up the next DAY! That was 4 months ago, it has never returned. Next on the list was Sulfur, which I am now taking, was advised it may help reduce the pain and also cleanses your blood and body of harmful pests and heavy metals and as a side note kills cancer cells too, nothing so far for pain but increased energy levels almost straight away (within 20 mins), but remember we must be careful with that energy not to be fooled to do too much. sulfur is very important in your diet anyway so I continue to take, it ,may work for you. The Zeolite however has changed my life, I bought mine from Amazon. It simply works by removing parasites, heavy metals etc from your body. its honey-comb makeup means these harmful materials/parasites cannot escape and are trapped and is simply passed out of your body when you visit the loo. I take spoonful with some milk, mix through and drink down in one while the liquid is still in motion as it will sink to the bottom of the cup/glass no taste to it. Be warned the Sulfur taste is horrendous. look it up ZEOLITE was used on the battle field to keep wounds clear of nasty bugs, also now used to clean teeth the list is huge! WHY DO WE NOT GET TOLD ABOUT THIS STUFF! Mind is clear at last the pain remains for now. Let me know and others here when you use this, and how you feel after.

Brain fog- chronic pain- morning stiffness. The best thing I ever bought- Massage Chair has changed my life, I now look forward to mornings. Improves circulation, reduced my meds lifts my mood.

Back