New here, recently diagnosed

WoodHyper

Hey all 👋 30 year old male
Symptoms started a few months ago out of nowhere, gradually getting worse everyday.
Was low on folic and vitamin D, normal now.
Had autoimmune, arthritis etc bloods done with all normal.
My symptoms: neck, spine and leg aches, random stabbing everywhere, random dull aches in the muscles and bones on both arms and legs, 24/7 pins and needles in both hand and legs. Exercising even short walks make me feel a LOT worse.
Tried: black seed oil, eased some symptoms but made me feel flu like.
Currently taking: codeine max amount every day which eases symptoms for around an hour after each dose.

Hopefully someone else has the same combo (sorry) with potential fixes 😩
Thanks for reading and I hope we all miraculously get better

Hey all 👋 30 year old male
Symptoms started a few months ago out of nowhere, gradually getting worse everyday.
Was low on folic and vitamin D, normal now.
Had autoimmune, arthritis etc bloods done with all normal.
My symptoms: neck, spine and leg aches, random stabbing everywhere, random dull aches in the muscles and bones on both arms and legs, 24/7 pins and needles in both hand and legs. Exercising even short walks make me feel a LOT worse.
Tried: black seed oil, eased some symptoms but made me feel flu like.
Currently taking: codeine max amount every day which eases symptoms for around an hour after each dose.

Hopefully someone else has the same combo (sorry) with potential fixes 😩
Thanks for reading and I hope we all miraculously get better
Greetings.................

Everyone with fibromyalgia is a bit different, but even if another person doesn't have the exact same symptoms as you have they can understand what you are going through, and that's what we do here.

Also, there are some things that will benefit everyone who has fibro, no matter what their specific symptoms are. Those things are (in no particular order, as they are all important):
Getting enough good sleep and rest
Eating a VERY healthy diet (and what constitutes that is different for different people)
Getting some exercise every day (type and amount varies with different people)
Reducing stress as much as is possible at all times
Maintaining as positive an attitude as possible
Managing pain in the way that is best suited to the individual. If this can be accomplished without the use of potentially addictive pain medications, that is preferable, and a thorough exploration into all of the above things can, although is not guaranteed to, lead a person to being able to reduce their pin without drugs.

You can get more details on all this by reading this post:

There are no "fixes" that work for everyone. But if you do careful, thorough experimentation, you are very likely to find things that will help you, perhaps help a lot.

Back