Hypochondria

@sunkacola

I totally get what you mean now. Likewise, I most certainly did not mean to cause upset.

I did not make a distinction between 'specific names' and 'generalised' references.

Please accept my apologies if I caused you any stress, as I don't ever mean to do that.

I try to be respectful to everyone all the time, but I may not always achieve that goal on every day, especially if it is a really bad day and I absolutely don't have the energy to sit and try to think of the very best way to say something.

And even if I do, it might still seem off to someone. If I fall short in someone's view then I feel truly bad about that, but please know and be understanding that I can only do my best, and honestly, that is what I am doing here.
Thank you.

We are quite alike in that way. Hugs 🤗 🤗 🤗

@sunkacola

My apologies, I did not make a distinction between specific names and generalised the way you have explained.

I try to be respectful to everyone all the time, but I may not always achieve that goal on every day, especially if it is a really bad day and I absolutely don't have the energy to sit and try to think of the very best way to say something.

And even if I do, it might still seem off to someone. If I fall short in someone's view then I feel truly bad about that, but please know and be understanding that I can only do my best, and honestly, that is what I am doing here.
Thank you.

You and I are so very alike in this. Please accept my apologies and thank you so much for your clarification. Hugs 🤗 🤗 🤗

Back