Hi everyone!

JP Photography

My name is Jamie. I'm 30 and been diagnosed with FM for 7 years; likely had it much longer.

I actually came to these forums to post a link to my YouTube channel where I try to display the positive and negative sides of Fibromyalgia and use it as a source of raising awareness. I have read the forum rules however, and understand this could possibly break the rules, so if someone could clarify this, that would be amazing.

Secondly, I'm also a professional offering services I'll refrain from mentioning for the same reason as above. The reason I wanted to post in here is because I run at a lower price point compared to most out there on account of the FM, and I'm currently running (for lifetime, it's not a time-limited offer) a 25-50% off offer depending on circumstances, to anyone with a disability. I was also going to post about this, however, again, I'm concerned it breaks the rules.

If someone would be able to clarify for me, that would be much appreciated. Love and light to you all, and once again, hello!

Hi Jamie. I'm brand new to these forums myself, so I don't consider myself qualified to answer your questions. All the same, welcome, and I hope you'd stick around regardless of the outcome! I feel like it's important for us FM/chronic illness peeps to keep in community with each other. I know for my part I need as much support from others who know the struggle as I can get, and I'm always willing to lend a hand or an ear to others in the ways that I'm able. Have a nice, comfortable day!

@JP Photography

Hi there, I think you might really be bouncing the rules, but @sunkacola will discuss this with you when he sees the post.

This is a mutual support forum, and as a member, you may find so much support here, so even is this thread is removed, I'm sure you will find it's a good place to communicate, in the 'just chatting with people who understand" type way.

All the best :)

My name is Jamie. I'm 30 and been diagnosed with FM for 7 years; likely had it much longer.

I actually came to these forums to post a link to my YouTube channel where I try to display the positive and negative sides of Fibromyalgia and use it as a source of raising awareness. I have read the forum rules however, and understand this could possibly break the rules, so if someone could clarify this, that would be amazing.

Secondly, I'm also a professional offering services I'll refrain from mentioning for the same reason as above. The reason I wanted to post in here is because I run at a lower price point compared to most out there on account of the FM, and I'm currently running (for lifetime, it's not a time-limited offer) a 25-50% off offer depending on circumstances, to anyone with a disability. I was also going to post about this, however, again, I'm concerned it breaks the rules.

If someone would be able to clarify for me, that would be much appreciated. Love and light to you all, and once again, hello!
Hello Jamie,

It is against forum rules to post any advertising or any outside links. Your first post comes close to being advertising, and although there's no harm in letting it stay since there's no direct information about your product or how to reach you, I hope you will refrain from doing any advertising on the forum. thanks very much for reading the rules in advance and for that reason not posting a link to your YouTube channel. Much appreciated!

I hope that was not your only reason for wanting to post here, because we are very happy to welcome you as a member if what you'd like to do is ask questions about fibromyalgia, get other people's advice or experiences, offer your opinions or knowledge, share your stories and get support of all kinds. We're a friendly bunch.

@JP Photography

Hi there, I think you might really be bouncing the rules, but @sunkacola will discuss this with you when he sees the post.

This is a mutual support forum, and as a member, you may find so much support here, so even is this thread is removed, I'm sure you will find it's a good place to communicate, in the 'just chatting with people who understand" type way.

All the best :)
BlueBells, thank you for tagging me in to this thread so I could reply to the OP's question. :)

Back