Here we go again

Bless sending hugs im the same ..no social life at all and a husband that doesnt give a hoot .kids dont understand either just makes me so frustrated and sad .i do believe im getting worse and have other health conditions too feelling really down with it all

Bless sending hugs im the same ..no social life at all and a husband that doesnt give a hoot .kids dont understand either just makes me so frustrated and sad .i do believe im getting worse and have other health conditions too feelling really down with it all
Hi @mand1965

I can relate to that a bit.

I was finally told to leave, which I did, and I am better for it. I am still involved with the family, but I am living on my own, and no longer have the continual "of course you can, you just don't want to" and this, his favourite after asking me "why" several times and getting my "I do not know why!" reply, "of course you know why, you just won't say" .

This was decades before diagnosis of fibro. Diagnosis has made a difference to me, I know why now,, but hasn't made much impression on them. I'm not sure that age makes it worse, I tend to think that maybe our brain and body are just sick of swimming against the tide all the time. We are just "over it".

Hugs 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

I just have to delete all the repeat posts. It's not a big deal, but if you can avoid it that saves me the trouble of deleting them.

@sunkacola

I've had it happen now and then, I have no idea how. Could you enlighten us how it happens so we are more aware please?

I'm sure none of us do it on purpose :) :) ;)
No, no one is doing it on purpose, and it's really not a big deal at all. But I have no idea why it happens.

Sometimes a new member will post several times in a row because their post went to the moderation queue because they are new, and so they think it's not been received and they post again and again. But if you are an established member, as you are, I don't know why it would happen if you do not intend to post it more than once.

Hi, so sorry to hear that your fibro and anxiety flare stopped you from getting to see your family. Had you thought about seeing your doctor for an emergency prescription of an additional medication just to help while you travel? You may feel a bit worse after you get back once you are just on your usual medicatons again but it could be worth it if you can get to go. It's a shame that your ex doesn't understand fibro and anxiety. I tried reading out a few of testimonies of other fibro survivors to my family. Could you take your ex and older kids to a fibro support meeting maybe once just so they can hear how hard this illness is? It may help too.
Sending you kind thoughts and best wishes that you will have a better day today and ongoing and hoping you can get to see your family soon.
All the best from Debbie (UK).

Back