Fibromyalgia, PCOS and Hashimotos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi slidee!, For me it was gabapentin, I was taking sertraline for depression/anxiety, but I was finding with the combination of co codamol as well it was having worsening effects on my mental health, I stopped taking sertraline, (I just deal with things my own way now) 🐼🖤🐼

Hi slidee!, For me it was gabapentin, I was taking sertraline for depression/anxiety, but I was finding with the combination of co codamol as well it was having worsening effects on my mental health, I stopped taking sertraline, (I just deal with things my own way now) 🐼🖤🐼
Hmm I may have to try that next. Cymbalta worked for 6 months for me then crapped out. Now trying Savella but only on titration pack, so give this guy at least 3 months or so and see if I get any results. I was just curious what worked for others. I know it doesn’t mean it’ll work for me. They are trying Savella for fibro and depression for me.

That's the wierd thing with these meds , some of our members find lyrica to be the best, where as others have found no effect (it gave me auditory + visual hallucinations) but I feel so much better since coming off sertraline (it was having the opposite effect it should have had) yeah you're right, different people have the opposite (and sometimes) same effects with things
🤷🏼‍♀️😊

Last edited:
I was put on prednisone as a trial 25 mg 1 per day for 3 days then 5mg 1 per day plus Lyrica I had a beautiful 3 days no pain what so ever but once back on 5mg the pain returned the same as it was before the trial began hopefully she will put me back on the 25mg

@johnsalmon, 3 days without fibro sounds like bliss!!! (love to be 3 days without it, actually, love to be FOREVER without it 😄 i think all of us would) 🙃🌞🙃

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back