New. Saying hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeforme93

Hi everyone. I was diagnosed in 2008. I have been coping with fibro all this time. In the last year after a lot of trauma the fibro has flared up big time. To the point of me being sensitive to sounds and loud noises and because of the trauma I now have panic attacks to deal with. I was thinking of trying for pip. My mental health is very bad at the moment so I am worried about trying for pip.

Sorry if this is a bit negative. I am trying to get help from were ever I can.

Regards.

Hello @hopeforme93

I am also looking into the possibility of applying for pip. I have typed 'pip ' into the search to see other people in the UK so I can see their experiences too. worth doing the same for you?
I can empathise with hard it is to need to fight when mentally and physically we can feel so weak.

Take a look at pip in the searches, if others have gone through it as Can get some tips. Also I hope you have a good general browse around, so much good info and support.

Btw I get some noise and bright light sensitivity. May look weird but I now use earplugs in busy areas like shops to help dull things. Works for me.

Hi
@hopeforme93 Welcome to the forums :) 🤗

Everyone gets a bit negative at times, don't worry about it. We all understand that, and you will find heaps of support here.

Browse around the various threads, and feel free to comment on any that interest you. It's by joining in that you will really feel the warmth of the members on this site. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back