DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2017
Country
US
State
FL
Good evening, middle of night, or day, everybody!! 😊

I just wanted to tell everyone about a self-care app that I've been finding SUPER DUPER helpful for myself.

It's called the Finch Care app and it is like having a virtual pet - in this case, a bird - that you care for. It is free to download, although after having it for 4 months, I budgeted for the paid version.

What I personally like about it, is if you are unable to complete a task or goal set for yourself (ex chair exercise, or take shower), there is no weird guilt trip. You have a choice to skip or delay a task and then write a "reflection " as to why you chose what you did, you get a small reward for doing so, then you move on.

The rewards are little gems that can buy items of clothes, decor for your bird's nest, or a "ticket"for a flight to explore a new city around the globe ❤️

If you have friends or family join, you can send "vibes" (ex a hug, reminder to drink water, etc). You pet can also earn their own pet that just follows them around being cute 😍

This app has changed me. I set over 15 goals a day, including a journal goal which is something I never did before. The way through this is the honor system though - it only works if you check if a goal AFTER it's been completed. Otherwise, what's the point?

If anyone has the app and wants to be friends, my friend code is 881GLGQ113 😊 I hope this helps someone 💗

Thanks and many 🥄
Michelle

Back