Not open for further replies.

YOUlookGREAT

Reason
DX CFS
Diagnosis
03/2021
Country
UK
Hay i was recently dianoised with fibro in oct 23 and me cfs in 2021. i flucuate between bed bound house bound and just as my pain management would say working on quality of life….. so im trying to be more social theres gota be someone out there right. Im young fun sometime miserable in pain but tryna put on a happy face. Ive learnt to avoid anything that stresses me out as much as possible and just look at whats good keep smilling. Soo please say hi would be nice to chat see ya

Greetings @YOUlookGREAT , welcome to the forum.

You have already learned that stress is to be avoided whenever possible, so that's a good thing, and it wounds as if you do your best to have a positive attitude, which is sometimes a challenge, and to be applauded. So, good for you.

If you would like to peruse some other suggestions for management of fibromyalgia, check out my post:

Ask us any questions you may have - we are here to help each other.
Keep in mind that, although I happened to see your post very soon after you posted it and could reply, this is a world-wide forum and we are all on different times, so if someone doesn't reply to you quickly don't worry. You won't be ignored. :)

Hi @YOUlookGREAT

Curiosity has got me. What does this mean?

quote: "Yeet or no yeet a very important question"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back