Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
US
State
MN
Hi! I am new and I also have new fibro issues. Does anyone have dizziness? What about electrical shocks in head that lift head off pillow? Last night I had seven shocks. I thought I was having an aneurysm. And although I hate, yes hate, going to the dr. I thought for sure I was going to need to go to emergency.

Sorry only my meds make me dizzy a bit, but shocks sound like maybe static in bed sheets. Maybe try for all cotton, or silk or wool on bed, and you can get antistatic mats. Too much of this polyester stuff also produces a lot of static.

If it wasn't for my doctor I probably would be in a hole somewhere sobbing frantically. I'm glad I'm taking all of my medication because it helps me function. Well if you can function without the meds, bravo and keep up the great work. Mine is not that mild.

I know of these electric shock like feelings. I once had one rip across by chest at night time and I thought I was having a heart attack. Also have had them in my head with tiny popping noises. The doctors claimed they were just muscle contractions, but that answer seemed far different then the pain I experienced. I do know they can be very scary and painful. I had them in my legs as well with breaking of tiny blood vessels. However, my doctors were not concerned and often acted like I made it all up. Another puzzling mystery in fibro. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back