A Zoom Fibromyalgia Support Group: Video Support Group

erinmcdermott

Hi all!

I am new to this forum but not new to Fibromyalgia. I am attempting to set up a weekly live zoom support group for those with fibromyalgia. I want to meet other people experiencing similar issues as myself and support each other in real-time via a weekly zoom meeting. If this is something that is interesting to you are appropriate for this forum please see the link below to register and attend. The meetings require a password so registration is necessary just so that the meeting doesn't have a ton of random visitors. The meeting is of course free its really just a time in which I'll be on zoom ready to hang out and chat with others who go through similar stuff as myself. Here is the link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all!

I am new to this forum but not new to Fibromyalgia. I am attempting to set up a weekly live zoom support group for those with fibromyalgia. I want to meet other people experiencing similar issues as myself and support each other in real-time via a weekly zoom meeting. If this is something that is interesting to you are appropriate for this forum please see the link below to register and attend. The meetings require a password so registration is necessary just so that the meeting doesn't have a ton of random visitors. The meeting is of course free its really just a time in which I'll be on zoom ready to hang out and chat with others who go through similar stuff as myself. Here is the link:
Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

Outside links are not permitted on this forum, so I have edited out that link.

Other people have come here to invite people to a Zoom meeting and it has not resulted in much interest, but if anyone is interested they can send you a PM and you can make contact that way.

However, to protect our members, PMs won't be usable for you until you have been on the forum for a while and have made several posts.

So, if you'd like to be a member of this forum we all welcome you.
If you aren't interested in that, that's OK too, but you might not be able to form a Zoom group without letting people in the forum know you a bit first.
We will welcome your participation if you decide to stick around.

Back